Xiaomi has already released their MIUI ROM listed on their website for the Redmi Note 5 Pro, therefore you can download the firmware manually as well as flash the. It’s not only available through using the Xiaomi Flash Tool on PC You can also flash it from the PC directly.
|whyred_global_images_V184.108.40.206.PEIMIXM_20201224.0000.00_9.0_global_561698251e.tgz (MIUI 11 Global)||MI Server|
|whyred_global_images_V220.127.116.11.PEIMIXM_20200917.0000.00_9.0_global_46113830ee.tgz (MIUI 11 Global)||MI Server|
|whyred_global_images_V18.104.22.168.PEIMIXM_20191108.0000.00_9.0_global_f128798d03.tgz (MIUI 11 Global)||MI Server|
|whyred_ru_global_images_V22.214.171.124.PEIRUXM_20191023.0000.00_9.0_global_f4bbfbdf80.tgz (MIUI 11 Russia)||MI Server|
|whyred_global_images_V10.3.2.0.PEIMIXM_20190808.0000.00_9.0_global_3e234be300.tgz (MIUI 10 Global)||MI Server|
- Make sure that your device’s battery is fully charged to 30 percent.
- Download the firmware file using the most recent version of Winrar or 7zip.
- Make sure to verify device model before installing the firmware.
- install the latest version of the USB, Driver before installing the firmware file.
- The default password to extract files is officialroms or officialroms.com