The Flash File can help you upgrade, downgrade, or restore the Stock Firmware (OS) to your mobile Device. Flash File (ROM) Flash File (ROM) also allows you to fix the Mobile device when experiencing a Software Issue, Bootloop Issue, IMEI Issue, or Dead Issue.
- Make sure that your device’s battery is fully charged to 30 percent.
- Download the firmware file using the most recent version of Winrar or 7zip.
- Make sure to verify device model before installing the firmware.
- install the latest version of the USB, Driver before installing the firmware file.
- The default password to extract files is officialroms or officialroms.com