SP Flash Tool v5.1924 is a small application for Windows Computer, which allows you to Flash or installs the Stock Firmware on devices powered by MediaTek Chipset.
Here on this page, we have shared the official and tested version of SP Flash Tool, i.e., SP Flash Tool v5.1924
Download SP Flash Tool v5.1924
SP Flash Tool allows you to flash or install the Scatter Based Stock Firmware (ROM) on devices powered by MediaTek Chipset, whether a smartphone, Tablet or a Feature Phone. It also allows you to flash or install the Custom Recovery (CWM/TWRP), Boot File, and remove the Factory Reset Protection (FRP) from the MediaTek Devices.
File Name: SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1924_Win.zip
File Size: 50.29 MB
How to Use SP Flash Tool on your Laptops or PC:
- First Install driver on your PC & Laptops and Enable Developer Mode and USB Debugging on your Phone by this guide. After then cut your phone.
- Extract Stock ROM and SP Flash Tool folder, where you would like to save lots of. Open the Smart phone FlashTool and run Sp tool.exe as Administrator.
- Click on the Scatter-Loading option. SP Flash Tool asks you the situation of the scatter enters your PC. you’ll find it within the extracted Stock ROM folder. First Move To The folder and choose the file “Android_scatter_emmc.txt” which is your stock ROM scatter files.
- Now Select firmware upgrade from the menu then click on Download. And Connect your cut phone with The PC via USB cable (Make sure your phone is switched off).
- SP Flash Tool auto-detect your phones and the process will start. If the SpFlashtool isn’t recognized or detects your phone then install VCOM driver. After install the Vcom driver reconnects your transitioned phone with the PC. If you phone again not recognized by your SP Flash Tool then attempt to flash via the Meta mode flashing process, here is Meta-Mode flashing guide.
Note: Please Make Share If You want to Flash it The Device is Corrupts. Make sure no power interruption takes place.